WW II

If I will be given a chance to have another wildest dream be granted, my wish will be -to be with the person I loved the most during my European travel and spend the rest of my life with him.

I wish to meet that special someone as co-passenger in the plane, seated beside me. He could be Leonardo DiCaprio, Sung hoon, Zo In-sung or Gong Yoo :D

We would chat softly about anything under the sun. We'll be both surprised that we had booked on the same hotel hence decided to visit the tourist attractions together.

From Paris to Luneberg, we'll visit the European landmarks just like the movie Chasing Liberty, we'll have fun trying out various kinds of dishes especially gelato. We'll continue to exchange stories over coffee dates in the afternoon and dinner until we fall asleep under the stars/ stargazing at night in hotel balcony. Ohh, slow dancing under the moonlight.

We would enjoy swimming, be it in a warm infinity pool or white sand beach.

We'll take pictures of our romantic memories as we visit museums, churches, and galleries. We'll stroll in the park, attend community activities, buy street painting and other souvenirs, interact with citizens and watch movies and stageplays.

We'll continue our communication even if we go back to our own routines. He, enjoying box office success while I run a number of coffee shops, malls and restaurants.

As I visit the business ventures that I managed in different parts of the world, we'll meet to enjoy each other's company 'til we raise a family, live in a peaceful home and be a blessing to the world.

This is my second wildest wish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Koreanovelas (Part 1)