Wildest Wish

Taylor Swift recently brought home a Grammy for Album of the Year and I totally agree that 1989 was the best last year. I sang and enjoyed all of her songs in that album. I can't even choose which one is my favorite because each song is so likable.

I was listening to Wildest Dreams when I thought, yeah what is my wildest dream? So here it is.


I would like Keanu Reeves  to be my best friend.

I would like to cook for him and dine with him. I'd like to listen to him as he discusses his plans for the next day while we lay comfortably on the couch. Weekends will be fun with him as we go surfing or fishing.

I would like him to drive for me as I go to the grocery. We'll have fun picking up the goods in our list, push the carts to the cashier and pay for it without any interruption from on-lookers who are smiling at us, wishing us a beautiful day.

Shopping is fun too. We'll buy simple comfortable clothes. We'll maintain an organized and clean town house.

There will be times I'll be writing novels by the seashore while he walks the dog, build sandcastles or just lay beside me in our picnic mat.

I would spend some time reading books or magazines while he's enjoying strumming his guitar and singing his favorite songs.

I'll be glad to hear him sing my favorite love songs too.From time to time, I'll ask him to teach me until I learned to play the guitar and sing his favorite song.

There'll be times, he'll surprise me by cooking dinner as I came home from hanging out with my friends or giving a talk on seminar invitations.I will also do the same for him whenever he leaves home for meetings or times he needs to spend some time alone.

I'll write and publish self help books, fiction and essays. He'll be happy continuing his passion for film making as producer, director at times as an actor. I'll write some screenplays for him to produce. Whatever he wants, I'll support him.

I also wish that my mornings will begin with waking up beside him. I would stare on his calm asleep face and his tight hug would be the signal for me to gather my strength to prepare breakfast. I'll happily cook for him. We'll eat together, wash the dishes and enjoy the breeze.

There will be mornings wherein we'll start our day jogging or riding a bike.

I'll do some gardening while he fixes anything that needs repair in the house.

We'll watch some movies. Visit museums. Go on travel. Attend birthday parties and other occasions of our family and friends.Show up sometimes on awarding ceremonies especially when he'll surely accept trophies. We hope to give back to all those people we're grateful for.

We'll have unplanned road trips. Visit churches. Interact with various interesting people.Help people in need the best way we can.

Speak in conferences to spread awareness on our chosen advocacies- environment and child care. Donate in charities.

Raise a child. Attend school meetings. Bond a lot through indoor and outdoor activities.

We'll take turns in reading stories at night. We'll live a healthy and loving lifestyle.

We'll take photographs and make scrapbooks.


I wanna grow old with him until our child has his own beautiful, caring and loving family.

I'll die happy, blessed and fulfilled. Thank you Lord.

*Hmm, this turned out that my wildest dream was my wildest wish. Heaven help me. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows