Kings of My Heart

In love with these two male singers.

I really wanna meet them in person and watch them perform live. Whenever I listen to their songs, it felt like I wanna be part of the video. These are the two male singers that once I listen to them I can't get them off of my head. They have this LSS magic that Maroon 5 has in me.

Here are  Bruno Mars' songs that I love a lot.

1. It will Rain
2. Just the Way you are
3. When I was your man
4. Locked out of heaven
5. Lighters
6. Treasure
7. Grenade
8. Marry You
9. Uptown Funk
10. Billionaire

On the other hand, I am really happy that Justin Timberlake ended up with Stealth star Jessica Biel though I shipped him hard for Britney Spears before.

Here are the Justin Timberlake's songs that I love the most.

1. Senorita
2. Rock your Body
3. Like I Love you
4. Mirrors
5. Lovestoned
6. Girlfriend
7. Cry Me A River

8.  What Goes Around comes Around
9. Sexy Back
10. Not a Bad thing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows