Paramore

I was trying to make ..take note, lists  of playlists. I love a lot of songs from different genres and periods so I decided  to put them in categories based on how I feel about the songs.

I would like to start with the hippest band that never fails to cheer me up especially when I feel so down in the dumps.

Hayley is one of best lead vocalists that I love especially when they perform their songs on acoustic. Happy too that she got married to New Found Glory guitarist Chad Gilbert.

I just wanna share the list of songs by Paramore that sends me down memory lane and leaves me happy and inspired.

1. Misery Business
2. Still Into You

3. Crush Crush Crush
4. That's What  You Get
5. Adore
6. Another Day
7. The Only Exception
8. Decode
9. I hate to See Your Heart Break
10. Aint it Fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Koreanovelas (Part 1)