Bandmaster

I really would love to learn how to play instruments like piano, guitar, drums, violin and clarinet unfortunately, I was not able to master any.My heart is into it but my hands do not follow hahaha.

I am happy that through Bandmaster online at least I got to choose the instrument, play in a concert, do shutter battles and dress up like a rock star hahaha. Even if I am on practice mode most of the time or my grade ranges from B to D never an A, I find it super fun.



































































Wahh, my heart flutters every time I hear this Bandmaster theme.


My sister can break the keyboard hitting all those combos. Such a genius. I miss seeing those perfect and combo freak comments on the side.Love those days that my sisters and I took turns in playing this game and we even formed a band hahaha.

Look at the costumes, so gorgeous.



Here is the list of my most played songs in this online game.Grabbed the clips from Youtube, credit to uploaders.

1. Glamorous Sky

I always choose the guitar for this song.My bandmaster day isn't complete without this song.


2. Password 486

Super love this Younha song, this has beautiful lyrics. I always choose the piano for this.


3. God Knows

Love this song from Aya Hirano a lot.Wahh, super nostalgic.This song brings me to anime land.


Check this out on electic bass.


4. Rolling STAR

Wahhh, the feels in this YUI song. Love this on every instrument. Be it on guitar, drums, bass or piano, wow.



5.Take me out

Need I say that this Franz Ferdinand song is my favorite. I use the guitar for this. Sample clip for concert battle and if you missed a lot, you lose the chance to play :(


6. Love Drunk

I either play this using guitar or drums. My sister hits this Boys Like Girls song  using drums, hard version and it's always perfect.



7. The Great Escape

I use guitar most of the time for this.


8. Depapepe

One of the "pa-level up" songs that I grew to love in this game. I love this in guitar.


9. War

The song on repeat :D even if I miss the difficult keys most of the time. Super love those long presses. I use guitar to enjoy this song. One of the ultimate "pa-level up" songs.


10. I Gotta Feeling

This Black Eyed Peas favorite is the anthem of newbies. You'll enjoy hitting straight combos in guitar, piano and drums.



11. Sunday Morning

It's fun to play with bots too. Though this song is a bit slow that your boredom will entice you to either press the key early or late. Love this on bass.


12. Whoah

Selena is featured in this Forever the Sickest Kids song and my sister and I love this a lot. She plays using drums.



13. Mama Mia

Wahh, enjoyed this ABBA's song a lot with my sister.


14. Final Countdown

The song that I'm contented watching my sister hit all the combos perfectly.She even chooses the fastest speed.


15. Sweet Child O' Mine

Of course, you have to choose the guitar for this Guns N' Roses iconic song.


16. This Love

Love this Maroon 5 for practice.


17. Dreaming

One of my favorite practice songs.


18. Canon Rock

This clip is amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Koreanovelas (Part 1)