Maroon 5

I got two words to describe Maroon 5. Hot and Irresistible.

Whenever I listen to this unpredictable band, it felt like I was in a different place. Their songs have that vibe that keeps me energetic and pushes me to complete whatever it is that I am doing. Their songs are perfect for tasks I need to accomplish overnight.

Adam's take on various kinds of sounds is so admirable that I can't help but sing the songs out of the blue.  Totally LSS..I survived long nights of computing grades with their songs on repeat.

Here are the songs that I can't help but pause at times at  work so that I can sing or check the lyrics and sing it right. Love to sing also their songs in videoke  too :D

Plus the videos of their songs are amazing, wanna be part it :D

1.  This Love
2. Makes me Wonder
3. She will be Loved
4. Love Somebody
5. Harder to Breathe
6. Sunday Morning
7. One More Night
8. Moves Like Jagger
9.Payphone
10. Goodnight Goodnight
11. Payphone



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows