iDate

Hopefully, this will be my last post about nostalgic playlist with foreign artists.I'll go OPM na in my next list.

Wahh, I got Bandmaster playlist pa pala :) I guess I have to take it back hahaha.

Anyway, here's to show how much I love iDate.

I enjoyed this online game though I struggle a lot in eye-hand coordination. This game was my stress reliever from my checking tasks when I was a teacher. I usually spend four hours to half day during weekends and if lucky, I got to play an hour before and after work.Thank God we had a computer shop that time.Amidst the noise of DOTA, RAN, Audition, and Farmville gamers :) I enjoyed hitting those arrows and the space bar fast.


Though my character fails to get the top spot most of the time, this game encourages me to start over and practice hehehe...


I enjoyed buying clothes for my character using e-coin.Dressing up is super fun.Oh those days, I need ep to give my character a boost.





I love seeing the stars on screen with words "perfect" and "mission success".I miss the pressure to be the best during hunting mode so you can dance more and earn gifts :) This game made me learn how to use F1-F4 hahaha....



I was heavily influenced by this game that my song choices went downhill as hard core rock stans would say :) From alternative rock to Kpop? Well, I appreciate music around the world that my aunt jokingly said that my phone stores UN playlist.Yeah, I am guilty of playing songs in variety of languages and genres.

Anyway, I have already posted some of my iDate favorites in my previous posts like Bigbang's A Red Sky, Super Junior's Mr.Simple, Sorry Sorry and Bonamana, CNBlue's Friday, SNSD's Genie, Gee, Oh and Mr.Taxi, and  F(x)'s Nu Abo.








Just sharing how difficult Mr.Simple is :)The clips below are not mine, all grabbed from Youtube. Credits to uploaders.


Here is the list that lets me complete my laundry task nowadays :)

1. Smile Boy

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho actor Lee Seung Gi sang this song.


His version with Kim Yuna, a figure skater icon in Korea, is also beautiful.


2. Naengmyun

Who wouldn't love a song that talks about noodles? Jessica's voice is so lovely. Never thought that Park Myung Soo was a singer, I thought he was only a "cumbersome, sarcastic sometimes funny" host in Happy Together.

This song has difficult moves hence my character would always stop dancing in the middle of the song after several misses :( I just enjoy the rest of the song while watching other dancers in the room hit the perfect combo :( I struggle in slow bpm. char :)


3. 160

Had I not watched My Secret Romance, I would've forgotten this song already and will not discover that the Eun Ji Won and Lee Sugeun that I was fond of in Journey to the West were the rapper and singer behind this song.

Found out that it was titled 160 to refer to height wherein Koreans consider those below 160 cm. short.

Super love this song a lot, wowmazing beats :)


That feeling of not hitting the combo part after nannen part, you know you're screwed.Oh it is so sad to wait for the song to end, listening to trumpet and those snaps,  while your character is at rest and the other dancers enjoy the pink stars on screen while clappin' and turnin' :)

Here is the iDate version.


4. Love

Once you hear this song from Namolla Family, you are certain that your game has loaded successfully :)


5. Insomnia

This Wheesung version is so cool that I almost forgot how lovely Craig David sang this song.


6. One

Epik High was like Big Bang's big brother version.Amused with the trio's amazing rap talent.

In love with this song.


7. Honey

The song I can beat the top scorer in room :) unless they're bots :) Since this song is easy, it is usually used in hunting mode.

When you find the iDate choreo more awesome than the original :) I even copied the moves :)


Just a sample of hunting mode clip :) The pressure of pressing F1 :)


8. Chitty Chitty Bang

Discovered Lee Hyori because of this song.This song is super fast but once you memorized the moves, you can nail this song. My sister was so good in this song that she almost destroyed the keyboard :)

Just a sample clip below. This was the most favorite "pa-level up" song by most players. Oh I miss the excitement of dropping bombs and locks to your opponents so that they can't dance.I also miss the dilemma of pressing  the ctrl button long enough to maximize the bonus; the confusion on whether to hit that ctrl button after x2 or you wait for nailing all the combos until you reach x7, x8 or x9 however you could miss that bonus once you missed a move.It's like an all or nothing move.


9. Hot Issue

Wahh this "kaumay"  song by 4minute was like the anthem of the game because players love this for level up target.

Wahh can't find a clip to show the keys.

10.Dash

I always fail to get a perfect combo in  this super fast song of Red Apple.


11. Hip Song

Rain's song is a bit slow for my eye and hand to connect :) hahaha . It is very catchy.


12. Roly Poly

This T-Ara made me follow Jiyeon for quite some time. I used this song as one of our dance exercises every morning during sembreak.

Here's the choreo that I copy :)Love their polka dots wardrobe.


Here's a sample idate clip.


13. Lovey Dovey

Guilty of dancing to this T-Ara favorite. I found the moves easy to copy.I really had a great time using this as dance exercise after work.


14. Love Ya

Though I enjoy listening to this SS501 song, I find it difficult due to slow bpm.I was playing this song, unaware that Kim Hyun Joong was part of SS501.

I try to avoid this song but I always end up in room wherein this song was played a lot to level up.Here is the original mv, can't find an iDate clip.


15. Abracadabra

This song by Brown Eyed clip is so catchy. Their signature move in the intro  was used in Psy's Gentleman.


Here's a practice mode clip.


So sad that this game is not available anymore.


Happy that I got to enjoy those days :D















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bandmaster

Koreanovelas (Part 1)