Dancing Queen: Ultimate Club Hits

One of my wildest fantasies is to dance nonstop in a super shiny shimmery club.

The following songs make my heart jump; excited to dance that I can't refrain from standing in one corner unmoved.

I love also the feeling- reminiscing things while in the middle of the crowd and the following songs are played.

These are also the songs when played I feel, I am the most beautiful girl in the world.

These are the songs that I play when I've exhausted  FOB and Paramore.

Party On !

Top on my list are Carly Jae Repsen songs:

1. Tonight I'll be over You
2. Call me Maybe
3. Good time
4. I really really Like you

Beyonce

1. Crazy in Love
2. End of Time
3. Naughty Girl
3. Run the world
4. Irreplaceable
5.Sweet dreams
6. Listen
7. Love on top
8. If I were a boy
9. Single ladies
10. Best Thing I Never Had
11. Broken-hearted girl
12. Beautiful Liar
13.Halo
14. Deja vu

Karmin

1. Broken-hearted

Flo Rida feat. David Guetta
1. Club can't handle me

Sean Kingston ft. Jojo
1. Beautiful Girls

Guy Sebastian
1. Who's that girl?

Enrique Iglesias and Nicole Scherzinger
1. Heartbeat

Pussycat Dolls

1. Buttons
2. Don't cha
3. Beep
4. When I grow up
5. Jai ho
6. Stick wit u
7. I Hate this part
8. Wait a minute
9. Bottle Pop
10. I Don't Need a Man
11. Hush Hush

Justin Bieber

1. That Should Be Me
2. Beauty and a beat
3. Eenie Meenie
4. Baby
5.  Somebody to Love
6. One time
7. One Less Lonely girl
8. Love yourself
9. Sorry
10. Never Say never
11. All around the world

Usher

1. DJ got us fallin' in love
2. Without You
3. Burn
4. You got it bad
5. Yeah
6. My Boo

Ne-yo

1. Because of You
2. So Sick
3. Closer
4. Tonight
5. Hate that I Love you
6. Mad
7. Let me Love you (Until you learn to love yourself)
8. Miss Independent

Britney Spears

1. Slave for You
2. Toxic
3. Ooops I did it Again
4. Sometimes
5. Lucky
6. Everytime
6.From the Bottom of my broken heart
7. Womanizer
8. Crazy

Selena Gomez
1. Love you like a Love song
2. Who says

Chris Brown
1. With You

Black Eyed Peas

1. Bebot
2. Let's Get it Started
3. Don't Phunk with my heart
4. My humps
5.  Meet Me half way
6. I gotta feeling
7. Hey Mama
8.Shut up
9. The Time (Dirty bit)
10.Where is the Love?
11. Boom Boom wow

Rihanna

1. We Found Love
2. Diamonds
3. Umbrella
4. Where Have you Been
5.  Don't Stop the Music
6. Disturbia
7. California King Bed
8. S &M
9. Pon de Replay
10. Love the way you Lie
11. Unfaithful

Kesha

1. Tik tok
2. Die Young
3. We R Who we R
4. Timber

Madonna

1. What It feels like for a Girl
2. Ray of Light
3. Frozen
4. Hung up
5. 4 minutes
6. La Isla Bonita
7. Live to tell
8. Take a bow

Jennifer Lopez

1. Papi
2. If you had my Love
3. I'm real
4. Jenny from the Block
5. Aint it Funny
6. Dance Again

Lady Gaga

1. Just dance
2. Paparazzi
3. Poker face
4. Bad Romance
5. Eh eh
6. The Edge of Glory
7.Boys Boys Boys
8. Sheibe
9.  You and I
10. Born this Way
11. Telephone
12. Applause
13. Marry the Night

Gwen Stefani

1. Hollaback Girl
2. Cool
3. The Sweet Escape
4. 4 in the morning

Nelly Furtado
1. Say it Right
2. Promiscuous Girl
3. Give it To me

Spice Girls
1. Wannabe
2. Stop
3. 2 become 1
4. Mama
5. Viva Forever
6.  Too Much
7. Say you'll be There
8. Take my breath away (Emma)

Janet Jackson

1. All for you
2. Together Again
3. Miss you Much

Nelly
1.Dilemma (with Kelly Rowland)
2. Ride with Me

* Timbaland
1. Say it right  (with Nelly Furtado)
2. Give it To Me (with Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake)
3. The Way I Are ( with Keri Hilson)
4. Promiscuous Girls (with Nelly Furtado)
5. Apologize (with One Republic)

Old club Mixes

Family Affair by Mary J. Blige

Next episode by Dr. Dre feat Snoop Dogg

Crank  that by Soulja Boy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows