College Rock

I felt that my college playlists were more interesting since I am more exposed to various genres but I am consistent with my choices on pop and rock. I finally understood while writing this blog that I was just another normal teenager who loves big heavy sounds. For pop, allow me to share another post.

I did a separate playlist on my most loved bands but it doesn't mean that I love the following bands less. I just want them all together in one post to weave the connections, the feelings I associate them with the scenes I made on my head, the time I dreamt I was a film maker. These are the songs that inspire me to write screenplays and term papers. I also included in this list some songs with acoustic versions that I love a lot.

Perhaps these choices also were the reason why I love action movies. I remember well the scenes because of the music that was used.

1. Matchbox Twenty

Push

Bent
Unwell
Smooth (Rob Thomas with Santana)

2. Creed

With Arms Wide open
My Sacrifice

One Last Breath

3. Lifehouse

Hangin' by a Moment

Sick Cycle Carousel

You and Me
Breathing

4.  Panic@theDisco

I Write Sins not Tragedies
Nine in the Afternoon
Victorious

5.Linkin' Park

In the End
Crawling
One Step Closer
Papercut
Numb

6. Limp Bizkit

My Way
Rollin'
Take A look Around

7. Aerosmith

Just Feel Better
Jaded
Crazy
I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

8. Vertical Horizon

Best I ever had
Everything You Want
You're A God

9. My Chemical Romance

The Ghost of You
I Don't Love You
Welcome to the Black Parade
Teenagers
Helena

10. Green Day

Wake Me up when September ends
21 Guns
When I come Around

11. Wheatus

Teenage Dirtbag
Respect

12. Sugar Ray

When It's over
Every Morning
Answer the Phone
Someday
Fly

13. Weezer

Island in the Sun

 14. Red Hot Chili Peppers

The Zephyr Song
Californication
Can't Stop

15. U2

With or Without you
Sweetest thing
Elevation

16.Evanescence

Bring me to life
My Immortal

17.Simple Plan

Jetlag
Perfect
Addicted


18. Third Eye blind

Semi-Charmed Life
Deep Inside of You
Never Let You Go

19. Semi-sonic

Closing Time

20. Blessed Union of Souls

Standing at the Edge of the Earth

21. Staind

It's Been A while
Outside

22. Athenaeum

What I didn't Know

23. Rockwell Ryan

I don't Wanna Sing

24. Binocular

Deep
Don't Say Goodbye Say Good night

25. Smashin' Pumpkins

Drown

26. Blink 182

All the Small things
The Rock Show

27. Smash Mouth

All Star
I'm a Believer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows