Incubus

The years I spent in melancholy, a huge part of it was nourished by Incubus. I wouldn't have penned a lot of blogs during those years I was in search of  what I truly want in life perhaps if Incubus was not in my playlist.

Brandon Boyd was such a cool mess I hang out with whenever I feel the urge to write, out of boredom, out of sadness, out of emptiness. I don't blame Incubus for giving me a ride to nowhere. I'm thankful that their songs helped me survive pain and those numerous times I gave up on compassion.

Here are the songs that are on repeat whenever I do my laundry; the household chore that lets me reflect on what I did to my life.

1. I Miss you
2. Stellar
3. Nice to know you
4. Are you in?
5. Wish You were here
6. Drive
7. Dig
8. Summer Romance
9. Warning
10. Like A Virgin Cover

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows