Fall out Boy

Next to Paramore is Fall out Boy. I can't help but fall in love with this band especially when they sing their songs in acoustic.

I find this band, one of the coolest ever. It's hard to resist their beat even if I can't relate to their lyrics.

I really wish that they would bring the Monumentour concert here in the Philippines but FOB and Paramore  held their concerts separately. :(

Anyway, I'll try to catch them again. Here are the FOB songs that I play on repeat most of the time especially whenever I am washing the dishes or doing my laundry.

1. Sugar We're Going Down
2. The Take Over, the Breaks Over
3. Dance Dance
4.I'm like a Lawyer with the Way I'm Always trying to Get You Off ( Me and You)
5.Thnks for the Mmrs
6.  My Songs know what you did in the dark ( Light'em Up)
7. This Aint a scene, it's an arms race
8. Uma Thurman
9. Immortals




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Koreanovelas (Part 1)