Hallyu Heartthrobs

The recaps and reviews in Dramabeans website enticed me to watch the following dramas. Aside from intriguing characters, plots and twists, the irresistible charm of the following actors drove me to watch until the last episode and  whenever I have time, I would watch the whole drama once more. The following actors make up my swoon list in Kdramaland.

1. Sung Hoon

Noble My Love


Five Enough






Oh My Venus!



My Secret Romance




6 persons
Faith


2. Lee Min Ho

Legend of the Blue Sea



City Hunter

The Heirs


Boys Over Flowers


Personal Taste
Faith

3. Ji Chang Wook

Empress Ki



K2


Suspicious Partner


Healer

4. Gong Yoo

Goblin
The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince
Big
Train to Busan (film)

5. Lee Dong Wook

Goblin
My Girl
Strong Heart (variety show)
Roommates ( variety show)
Running Man (variety show-guest)

5.  Jung Yong Hwa

WGM YongSeo




Heartstring


Marry Him if You Dare


You're Beautiful



5. Kim Hyun Joong

Playful Kiss




Boys over Flowers


WGM with Hwang Bo




6. Park Seo-joon

She Was Pretty
Pots of Gold
Kill Me Heal Me
Witch's Romance
Hwarang
Third Rate my Way

7. So Ji-Sub

Oh My Venus






Master's Sun


Glass Slippers



8. Ji Sung

Kill Me Heal Me




Secret Love



9. Hyun Bin

My Name is Kim Sam Soon


Secret Garden




10. Lee Seung-gi

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho



Brilliant Legacy


Gu Family Book


The King 2 Hearts




11. Lee Joon-Gi

Scholar Who walks the Night




My Girl



Scarlet Heart/ Moon Lovers
Criminal Minds
Resident Evil: Final Chapter (film)

12. Song Seung Heon

My Princess







Autumn in My Heart


Close to You (Film)

13. Rain/ Jung Ji-Hoon

Fullhouse






The Fugitive


My Lovable Girl



14. Song Joong Ki

Descendants of the Sun
Running Man (variety show)

15. Park Bo-gum

Love in the Moonlight

16. Kim Soo-hyun

My Love from Another Star
Producers
Dream High
Moon Embracing the Sun
Thieves (Film)

17. Si Won

She Was Pretty
Oh! My Lady!

18. Joo Won

Yong Pal
Good Doctor
My Sassy Girl

19. Lee Min-Ki

Dal-ja's Spring
I really, Really Like you/ Love Truly

20. Jo Jung-suk

Oh My Ghostess
The King 2 Hearts
You're the Best, Lee Soon-shin
Jealousy Incarnate

21. Joo Sang-wook

Birth of a Beauty
Good Doctor

22. Oh Ji Ho

Couple Trouble
Get Karl! Oh Soo-jung

23.Jung Il-woo

High Kick
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
Cinderella and Four Knights

24. Jang Dong-gun

A Gentleman's Dignity
All about Eve

25. Choi Jin-Hyuk

The Heirs
I Need Romance 1
Gu Family Book
Fated to Love You
Emergency Couple

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows