Dashboard Confessional

If there's one band that makes my heart skip a beat and then lets me enjoy that moment but at the end of the song I'll feel sad, that would be Dashboard Confessional. Their songs give you that kind of high like as if I  were in love then I realize I was all alone. ****

I always hear their song  Stolen unexpectedly in crowded places and it never fails to pacify my heart and mind. Whenever I am doing something and this song is played, I can't help but pause for while to listen and feel the lyrics. I dare not to sing it if played so that I can listen more unless I chose to sing it in videoke :D

Whenever I  sing Hands down, I love the breathtaking length of lyrics that I feel the sudden rush too of emotions.

Oh Chris Carraba was so good even in acoustic!

Here's the playlist.

1. Stolen
2. Hands Down
3.  Vindicated
4. Screaming Infidelities

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows