Fave Kdrama Beauties

1. Ha Ji Won

Hwang Jini




Secret Garden
Empress Ki
The Time We Were in Love



The King 2 Hearts

2. Han Ye Seul

Birth of a Beauty
Myung Wol the Spy
Couple Trouble

3. Gianna Jun/ Jun Ji-hyun

My Love from Another Star
Legend of the Blue Sea
Thieves
My Sassy Girl
Il Mare
Windstruck
Daisy

4 Kim So-Yeon

Prosecutor Princess
All About Eve
I Need Romance 3
We Got Married

5.  Shi Min-Ah

Oh My Venus
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

6. Park Shin Hye

The Heirs
Heartstring
Tree of Heaven
Stairway to Heaven
You're Beautiful
Pinocchio
Doctors
Three Meals a Day (guest)
Running Man (guest)

7. Song Hye Kyo

Fullhouse
Hotelier
Autumn in my Heart
Descendants of the Sun

8. Kim Tae Hee

My Princess
Yong Pal
Stairway to Heaven
Love Story in Harvard

9. Yoon Eun-hye

Princess Hours
The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince
Marry him if You Dare

10. Choi Ji Woo

Winter Sonata
Stairway to Heaven

11. Jeon Do-yeon

Lovers in Prague
Shoot for the Stars


12.Kim Ha Neul

A Gentleman's Dignity

13. Hwang Jeung-Eum

She Was Pretty
Kill Me Heal Me
Secret Love


14. Park Bo-young

Oh My Ghostess!
Strong Woman Do Bong Sun

15. Han Ji-Hye

Pots of Gold
Legendary Witches
May Queen
Sweet 18

16. Han Hyo-joo

Brilliant Legacy
Dong-yi

17. Yoona

Love Rain
Prime Minister and I
K2

18. Kim Ji Won

Third Rate my Way
The Heirs
Descendants of the Sun
Running Man (guest)

19.  Lee Young-Ae

Jewel in the Palace

19. Jang Na-ra

Successful Story of a Bright Girl
Fated to Love You

20. Nam Ji-Hyun

Suspicious Partner
What Happens to my Family


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows