Very Catherine

My comfort food list includes cakes,doughnuts, pastries, cookies, biscuits, chocolate and ice cream.Oh I love desserts.

In this post, I would like list down delicious choices that are not limited to satisfying my sweet tooth. Some were acquired taste while some are original faves. Most choices in this list required extra effort :D

It is just sad that my stomach is a bit uncooperative for such a big appetite :( I tend to be picky with the following choices. Peace :D


1.  Pretzel with Caramel dip



2.  any Ham and cheese panini

Zagu Buko pandan  is love.

Buko juice is life.

3.  Chips and nuts (Junk Food :D)

4. Pizza

Shakey's

Yellow Cab
5. Pasta

Carbonara weekend madness
6. Fried Chicken

Shakey's

Chicken Wings with Garlic Parmesan
7.  Sandwich

Subway Ham
8. Kani Sushi and Maki

Pioneer Chin's Food Stall :D


9. Siomai

David's Tea House
10. Beef Rice Bowl

Yoshinoya Beef Gyudon

11. Sisig



12. Quesadillas

Likhain Shrimp Quesadilla

13. Shawarma 

All Meat with Veggies and Cheese
14. Pancit


Pancit Malabon (Palabok)

Miki Bihon is lifer :D

15. Nachos
Silantro's Beef Nachos

16. Paella

Silantro

17. Burger with Fries

Overload with ham, egg and cheese

Zark's Burger with Fries
18. Congee/ Lugaw



19. Tempura

with extra kani :D
20. Noodles



Pancit Shanghai

21. Lechon

Super guilty on Manilachon :D


My search for the best bihon in the world that I can purchase anytime is ongoing :D  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows