FaMealy (Lunch or Dinner)


What I hate the most is being asked what to eat because I am vocal about my food choices. I love to cook but my family is not that appreciative whenever I cook because they cook better than me :D

At the end of the day, I always wait for that one meal where we can dine together and share funny stories after a long day of work.

Here are the viands that we always fight about:

1. Adobo

Pork Adobo
Chicken Adobo

Adobong Pusit

2. Fried 

Kim Bok Joo Style

Soy sauce-calamansi marinate
Chicken drummets

Chicken nuggets

Sinigang mix pork
3. Tinola


4. Gata

Adobong Pusit sa Gata
Adobong Manok sa Gata
Ginataang Tilapia
5. Giniling



Ground Beef Steak
6. Sinigang

Sinigang na Hipon
7.  Afritada



8. Dinuguan


9. Beef Caldereta


10. Bopis

My mom's super delicious walang kaparis na bopis
11.Vegetable Viand

Chopsuey with Quail eggs

Chopsuey with Chicken Liver
Fried Tofu with Vegetables
Sauteed squash
12. Estopado

13. Menudo

14. Fish


15. Shrimp

Halabos na hipon
16.Inihaw

17. Sisig

18.  Combo


Halabos na Hipon with Stir Fried Vegetables
Grilled Pork with Kani Vegetable Soup
Lechon Kawali with Ginisang Patola
19. Pacham

Pork



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows