All Day Breakfast


My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.




If I were to dine out, the first thing that comes on my mind was the food spot that serves all day breakfast  especially whenever I have dinner problems with my brothers.


All Day Brekky at Glorietta

Kanto's Tocino with Scrambled egg


Kanto's Chicken Longganisa with Sunny Side up egg


Kanto's Spam and Egg meal

Kanto's Spam and egg meal

Kanto's Omelette


Kanto's pancake


Kanto's Peanut Butter pancake


Milky & Sunny's Breakfast Platter


Milky & Sunny's Pancake ganache


Milky & Sunny's Tocino meal

Longganisa Sorpresa's Longganisa Lucban meal

Even in eat all you can spots, I always look for breakfast meals.



Even on delivery, top food choices are silog meals.

Textsilog :D


 I love having heavy breakfast hence it ain't complete without egg, fried rice and brewed coffee.

Sunny side up egg, corned beef , fried rice and coffee
Scrambled egg, fried dried fish, corned beef, plain rice and coffee



I love fried rice a lot.

My mom's fried rice with fired siomai

I am a night owl but I get up early to cook breakfast during weekends:D

I may not be a good cook but when it comes to fried rice, I can brag that it is my forte. I dislike wasting rice that's why as much as possible I avoid having leftover rice. It is very seldom that we have 'bahaw' in the house.

I usually review restaurants base on how well they serve fried rice. I don't usually go back to food hubs which can't serve a decent plate of plain rice.

Crab rice is a family favorite and usually the restos we go back to serve the best crab rice :D

Here are my breakfast favorites paired up with fried rice.

1. Tocino



2. Sunny side up eggs with Longganisa Lucban



3. Scrambled egg with fried hotdog



4. Dried Fish



5. Lumpiang Shanghai


6. Beef Tapa

7. Maling



There are only two meals that can replace above breakfast list.

1. Sopas

My mom's sopas

My brother's sopas
2. Arroz caldo/Lugaw



The family breakfast


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows