Coffee dates


I am a beverage person.



I love juice, tea, soda and coffee a lot. I used to drink all of them in one meal.



In this post, I would like to list some of the best tasting beverages I had.

1. Coffee

Nothing beats coffee from the vendo :D






Bag of Beans' Kapeng Barako


Mary Grace's Mocha



2. Coffee Gifts



3. Juice

Silantro's Dalandan Juice

Sambokojin's Dalandan juice

Sambokojin's Watermelon juice
Red iced tea, calamansi-cucumber juice and Likhain juice

3. Tea

Matcha in  Himeji

Cat Cafe Iced tea


4. Chocolate Frappe

Godiva at Himeji Station




Brad & Pit's



Kanto's Milo


Special thanks  to hotels' minibars where I consumed the best tasting coffee :D

Hostel Haruya

Legend Villas


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows