2NE1

2NE1 delivers unforgettable live performances.

Aside from CNBLUE, their guesting on Yu Huiyeol's Sketchbook is always satisfying. Love also how fans noticed why they liked Inkigayo more.

I love listening to their voices on tracks where avid fans removed the music to prove that each performance was the best Blackjack experience. It was really exciting to track all the 2NE1 performances because they never fail to connect with their audience and outperform what was expected from them.  They deliver more than what  the fans have shelled out for their tickets.

Technicalities may attempt to sabotage their performance but 2NE1 is always prepared to sing live and give their hundred percent and more. The uniqueness of each member was easy to recognize and that's what makes their song enjoyable to listen to. You know who is singing the part.


Just Like Bigbang, they do rehearse their dances very well but when it comes to doing live stages, their rapport with the audience is overwhelming that you would view their performances were totally different from their practice videos and mvs.

The party atmosphere on upbeat songs, the cheerful fanchants and wow, when the audience sing along with their hits, it makes me feel envious and wish that I was part of the crowd.They never rely on gimmicks. Their presence on stage alone can make the fans cry out of happiness.

Their energy is incomparable, their charisma on stage is mysteriously captivating that they can make the audience quiet in awe and wait for their next move.

Here is the list of the songs that I always listen to.

1. I Love You

I love how dolled up they are in this mv.


This is my favorite 2NE1 song. The oooh parts are so catchy that I found myself singing along.Super love Dara's hairstyle in this era.



Who wouldn't love an acoustic version like this?


A variation of this song


Love MR a lot


2. Happy

What I like the most in this song was that Dara got a lot of lines. Super love the lyrics a lot. I find it easy to sing too that I even made this my ringtone until now :D


3. Fire

Super like their get up in this vid.


This performance literally sent me down memory lane. Who would've thought that this will be their last live performance together before they officially disbanded ? Reading the comment section left me asking myself too, why YG? Why so heartless for letting go this gurls just like that after all those successful years? I was really hurt and this vid was the best. They all look gorgeous and at their best shape.


I am in awe on how cool they can handle such huge crowds. You can feel the love of their fans in each performance.


Their guesting in Sketchbook which doesn't allow backtracks is amazing. I enjoyed this performance a lot.



Love this MR


4. Go Away

I find this song addictive upon hearing this as one of MYX's bed music. Oh I love every part of this song that I can't help but sing along :D

This is my most favorite 2NE1 music video.


Their performances in Sketchbook




5. Come Back Home

Super love the reggae intro then the shift into a heart wrenching melody, amazing, then there's the soft dance break that got'em to show their skillful body waves, cool! It felt like you travelled in this song. Dara's hair is beautiful.



I love also how they perform this song in different ways.



Love these MR clips




They are well-dressed even during rehearsal.


6. I am the best

Their performance that left me nostalgic. Park Bom is so fierce in this era.






Here are the MR clips :)



7. Falling in Love

Love this era before they got the designer full mode type of get up in appearances. This is the cutest take they have. Love Minzy's parts in this song.




Their Sketchbook guesting is superb.



8. I Don't Care

The most requested song in their guesting that they reached the point that they felt awkward singing the eh eh eh part :D The era that I liked Park Bom's make up.






MR clip :)


9.Lonely

I love the way they harmonized in this song.




I love this performance where Sandara compensated her vocal skills which was bashed during their debut by playing the guitar for the group.


10. Ugly

This song is so catchy and nostalgic.




Crazy for this MR


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows