MV Ladies

The following are my favorite videos because the ladies in it are so gorgeous :D

1. Mariah Carey's Heartbreaker

I love the cat fight here and how Mariah sweetly danced and filled this song with lots of whistles.



2. Jennifer Lopez's Papi

I love the fortune cookie story. JLo is one hot mama from head to toe.


3. Britney Spears'  I'm a Slave for You

One of the sexiest dances ever and  the sexiest Britney..


4. Jennifer Lopez's I'm real

I don't like see-through nets but JLo looked gorgeous in it. I am envious of her hair and nude make-up forever.


5. Jennifer Lopez's Get Right

I love the different looks of JLo here.She's so beautiful. She can pull off any hairstyle, make-up and wardrobe.


6. Bruno Mars' Just the Way Are

The model's dimples made her totally irresistible.


7. Shakira and Beyonce in Beautiful Liar

Double treat hotness.


8.Britney Spears' From the Bottom of my Broken Heart

I miss the innocent Britney Spears here. I love sunflowers and this mv got lots of it.


9. Britney Spears' Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know

This is the most beautiful Britney I've seen in an mv, no heavy make up and weird costumes.


10. N'Sync's Gone

My all-time favorite model in an mv, Korina Longin, she reminds me of Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres.


11. Justin Timberlake's Senorita

All the beautiful and sexy ladies were gathered in this mv.


12. Lenny Kravitz's Again

The model in this mv is super tall.This mv would make you think who is sexier, the model or Lenny hahaha :D The vibe of this song would make you think about soulmates, destiny, fate and everything.The ending of the mv is funny.



13. Maroon 5

Maroon 5 surrounded by models, hmm, I am too much focused on the super chill beat of this song. Best groove you can get.My favorite impromptu song.



14. Maroon 5's She Will be Loved

Kelly Preston is so beautiful in this video.


15. Maroon 5's Goodbye Goodnight

Super love the comparison made in this mv. The model is so lovely and charming.


16. Katy Perry's Thinking of You

One of the best Katy Perry mvs.I love her vintage look.


17. Katy Perry's Waking Up in Vegas

Love Katy's Cleopatra bangs  in this mv.


18. Katy Perry's Teenage Dream

  I love Katy's rugged look in this mv.


19. Katy Perry's Wide Awake

 Katy is totally gorgeous in this mv.


20. Katy Perry's Hot n' Cold

The cutest Katy I've seen. She's so shy to dance. I miss her black hair and shorts get up.


21. Pussycat Dolls' Buttons

The sexiest girl group ever.


22. Gwen Stefani's Hollaback girl

I love everything about Gwen.


23. Pussycat Dolls' Jai Ho

I will always love Bollywood vibe and that belly dancing look.


24. Pussycat Dolls' I Hate this Part

I will always be envious of Nicole in everything in this video and that's what I hate hahaha.She's gorgeous even with messy hair.


25. Pussycat Dolls and Timbaland's Wait A minute

Nicole is love.



26. Pussycat Dolls' Hush Hush

Again, Nicole why?


27. Pussycat Dolls' Stickwitu

Nicole is my ultimate peg on messy hair I don't care.


28. Will.I.am and Pussycat Dolls' Beep

I love all the girls in this video.


29. Miley Cyrus' Party in the USA

I miss the Hannah Montana Miley.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Koreanovelas (Part 1)