Dystopia

Thomas More's Utopia left a lasting impression on me that is why finding films with dystopian themes made it appealing. I am torn on what is more realistic, building an ideal place for everyone or rebuilding out of destruction.I find themes like rising above the ashes- using human strength and courage to survive, astonishing.

Here is the list of my favorite dystopian films that are exciting to review for literary criticism.

1.The Matrix
   The Matrix Reloaded
   The Matrix Revolutions


2. The Hunger Games
    Catching Fire
    Mockingjay

3. Divergent Series
    Insurgent
    Allegiant

4. Resident Evil

5. Star Wars
    Rogue

6.The Maze Runner

7. The Giver

8. Demolition Man

9.The Terminator

10.Chappie

11. In Time

12. The Island

13. I Am Legend

14. Mad max:Fury Road

15. Looper

16. Wall-E

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Koreanovelas (Part 1)