Super Junior


I love men in suits and I don't know why.

Men in suits with on point dancing skills and singing talent, I'm amazed.

with Super Junior, I got a handful of them :D

Everyone wants Donghae but my biases are Siwon and Kyuhyun :D

I got LSS to their songs because of iDate that I always choose their songs though the moves are difficult.These tantarantan boys got me hooked with their easy to sing along songs and assumingly easy dance moves hahaha.

Here is the list of the songs I play on repeat on Youtube.

1. Mr. Simple

I encountered this song in iDATE and found it so difficult to get the perfect score.Even though I suck in this song, I still choose it so I can listen to it a lot.

I studied editing videos so that I can edit this song and save my favorite part. I used that edited part as my ringtone for a year :D The intro is so long :( Super love Kyuhyun's high parts. The choreo is so fun to watch. The song that I didn't expect much from their dancing skills since most of them had car accidents.


Here are their live stages.

Love Kyuhyun's pink undershirt :)




In most performances, I felt Heechul was weird. Love that he tamed his look in his last performance before his enlistment.


Love the lights on their jackets, reminds me of Step Up movie 2.



2. No Other

I can't stop my heart from giggling over their mv. I find this song super sweet :D Love the lyrics a lot. Glad that Heechul in this era is still understandable in his fashion choices :)


This was my message tone for like five years or more :D 'til I switched to Bigbang :) Super love their choreo in this song.

Men in Pink :)


They are so sleek in white.


Aegyo overload


Who wouldn't love men in denims?


Another performance in blazers


Blazers and denims, the combo that I love the most but they were not able pull it off here hahaha :D They are not wearing skinny jeans yet hahaha.


White and silver. They looked beautiful.


 The fans are lovely.


Love their all white ensemble. Siwon is love.


3. Bonamana

This is the SJ song that has the best choreo ever! The dance break is so cool and it was more amusing because Shindong nailed it. The fanchants are mad lovely. Heechul is super weird in this performance. Oh Leetuk, where is your undershirt and why do you have to show your back hahaha? I love their jackets, jeans and shoes especially those with shades of green. Kyuhyun is love. I watched a number of times  his slide at 3:08. The chorus is so addictive. I love the moves where they point and snap their fingers while swaying their hips, I find them gorgeous.


Love the blackness of their mv.


I don't like their mic in this performance, their voices were muffled but the blackness of their suits plus blue lights,I'm blown.


All gray/ silver get up with white shoes, love it. Donghae and Leetuk, did you forget your undershirt? Ryeowook, your neck line is a bit low, don't you think? Love this vid more because Yonghwa is one of the hosts :)


My heart went tantarantantantaran over the blackness of their suits. Head to foot, gorgeous! Haist, Leetuk I got a problem with your undershirt, it is too much for me hahaha. Why do you always show it off? Oh that slide Kyuhyun, thank you!You always looked serious in your performances.


The fans are so lovely. The band is amaaaaaaaaazing!  Siwon is love.They all looked hot in this performance.


4. Sorry Sorry

Another favorite from iDate. This is the only song I've mastered hahaha. I can manage to get a perfect score for this.Need I say that their dance moves in this song were unforgettable? Love that most groups can copy this but SJ does it extra special.

Black and white are my favorite  and they used it a lot in their mvs like this one below.


Here are the live stages.



Hangeng is too noticeable  in the vid.


I find this super entertaining. Dancing with SNSD is love.


5. Swing

I love their mv a lot.






6. Sexy, Free and Single

I love watching their dance practice video.


Live clip


7. Covers





8. Dance Battles





Most of SJ members were done with their military service and I am hoping that their comeback will be as awesome as before. Proud that Leetuk, Kyuhyun, Heechul, Shindong and Sungmin were recognized nowadays as reliable hosts of variety shows, most them are in talk and travel formats while Siwon's last drama project She Was Pretty increased his fanbase.

After binge-watching their performances I realized that the madness to follow their comeback was not as intense as I crave for BTS's return. Their Sorry Sorry , No Other and Mr Simple hits will always have that nostalgic feel but comparing these tracks with the increasing and unpredictable success of BTS catalogue, I guess, they have to work really hard.

BTS gave Bigbang a tough fight at the charts but I would love to hear that SJ calling line again :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows