Kpop MIX

I love dancing a lot so here are other Kpop groups and idols whose hits are enjoyable to listen to.

1. Shinee

a. Hello

Super love the mv and their shoes. I love the choreo a lot.Taemin is so cute :D



b. Sherlock

Their reference to Sherlock worked for me in this mv. I enjoyed it a lot. Their choreo is energy packed.Taemin is gorgeous. Seeing Jessica on the mv is exciting.


One of the best practice videos I've seen.


c. Lucifer

I love how serious they are during rehearsal.


2. Beast

Love the twist and the dance moves in this mv.


Wahh, my notif tone for years :D


3. Hyuna

Bubble Pop

Envious of Hyuna's super short shorts in this mv :D I'm amazed that she always performs with high heels and her dedication on the practice vid. She is super gorgeous.


Live stages






Watched her rehearsal vid a million times :)


b. Gangnam Style

She was PSY's girl in this phenomenal hit.Since then, fans wait for PSY's choice in his next vid.


c. Trouble Maker

I got LSS to this song when it was sung in a karaoke scene in Let's Eat drama.



4. Wonder Girls

Here is the mv which I think brought popularity to the song. JYP's comic appearance added spunk in this song.


It is very rare that you get to see a kpop group who came back more musically talented but didn't succeed.Super love the Tell me song in iDate.


5.  PSY

a. Gentleman

I love the girls in this video. I love the way they dance here, their suit and their sleek hair. I enjoyed too that Yoo Jae Suk is in the vid. I dislike the lyrics and Gain, peace!


b. Love

He collaborated with Taeyang so naturally this song is beautiful  hahaha :) Taeyang is love.


c. I LUV it

I find the mv enjoyable because of Byung hun and the base track reminds me of Justin Timberlake's Lovestoned.


d. New face

I enjoyed watching how obsessed they were to dab.


e. Gangnam Style

The song's popularity ala Frozen's Let it Go reached that annoying point that you cringe but I would love to hear this song once in a while. It reminds me of happy Christmas parties :D


5. EXO

Fell in love with Baekhyun as I searched more about the dating scandal he had with Taeyeon which fans say was a cover up for Chanbaek. I was really disturbed by this yaoi shipping that I saw a number of vids on other couples too.Hmmm...

a. Ko Ko Bop

Love this song a lot, it plays like a broken record in my head and I feel guilty because it clashed with Yong hwa's That Girl. Both songs play in my mind as if I have my own chart monitor.Love the oooh part, the reggae spunk, and body waves. Kai's hair distracts me.
I don't get it why their summer look suits them but if worn by somebody else it sucks. The colorful Hawaiian/ floral trend shirts seemed flowy and soft but I don't know, I can't help but cringe though it looks great on them. I am just reminded of the Mahal ko ang Maynila gag that makes it out of style or 'baduy' in Pinas.



Kai cheated on the boys in this performance. The boys were fully covered while he looked extra hot.


b. Growl

Just like SJ, I find it difficult to memorize their names. That perhaps is the reason why they had this couple thing.Had I not watched their guesting on Weekly Idol, I won't be able to memorize their names.

I noticed that Suho looks like Lee Jonghyun of CNBlue especially whenever he smiles.Loved him in Problematic Men guesting. Didn't like Chanyeol in the film I married an anti-fan but appreciated him in Roommates.

I love EXO's precision and synchronicity when they debuted through this song.I love their choreo a lot, the camera work here makes me dizzy though.


6. BTOB

Love the way they harmonized in this song, a cover of Mamamoo's You're the Best. This song was on repeat for a month, each day. Love their choreo and outfit.


7. BAP

Traced them because of Weekly Idol,  really surprised that their vocals are amazing. I love their radio guesting more than their live stages though their dancing skills are on point.



8. f(x)

I don't have any idea about KPOP when I saw Krystal with bare make up in a cable show.  I was so amazed on how athletic she was in the program.

I was surprised upon knowing that she belongs to an idol group and she was SNSD Jessica's sister.

a.  Nu Abo

I love this song in iDate though it is one of those songs that had difficult moves. The timing is crazy :D That high note is so addictive.


b. 4 Walls

Super love this song. I often see in variety shows that idols were imitating their moves here. I played this song on repeat whole day for a week. Love their outfits in live stages.Their choreo especially the modern  jazz moves is so lovely.




c. Electric Shock

Got interested in this song because of Anna Kendrick gag about joining Kpop.


Anna Kendrick is so funny in this vid.


4. Danger

Looked for this song because I often see the mv in the videoke of my aunt.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows