The Sun in my 2016 Orbit



If there is something that I really wanted to get over with this year, it'll be the dream to visit Japan.

This trip is more special. I will not enjoy the trip alone but with a bestie.


I see myself wearing colorful floral top, jeans, sneakers and a handy comfortable jacket or shawl and an umbrella.


I would like to see for myself Japan's famous train, search for cherry blossom be in full bloom or not, be amused with Japanese signboards, take a selfie with cosplay artists on streets and enjoy other distinct Japanese attractions.


I would like to savor authentic taste of ramen, soba, udon, karaage, yakiton and maki; I'll also try hot chocolate, ice cream and kashipan.

Let me chill in their cold weather, speak even little Japanese, interact with citizens, get a glimpse of their daily routine, watch a tea ceremony, attend a calligraphy class, experience theater and learn about ninjas, samurai and hear their urban legends as I visit old castles, museums, gardens and sanctuaries.

I would like to enjoy a day in a Japanese apartment, sleep on a futon, drink sake, eat gyudon, watch tv drama or a gag show, sing along familiar Japanese songs and take a look at native Japanese ornaments even utensils.

I would like to experience strolling along tall buildings, cross busy streets safely, and if lucky, I'd like to ride a bike in a park or nearby town. I hope to visit friends who live in Japan too.

I'll visit bookstores and craft shops. Let my hands caress those stacks of manga, Sanrio stationery, anime inspired toys and other souvenirs. I'll drop by Daiso for pasalubong.

I'll be the luckiest girl in the world if I meet Oguri Shun and Takeru Satoh in person .

The oddest but coolest experience would be attending a special occasion wearing traditional Japanese make up and kimono.


The ultimate adventure will be skiing in Hokkaido; I think I am going to save that goal for another visit. I'll bring along my family.

All of these I hope will be captured by my camera and will be treasured forever in my heart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows