Luc Besson and his movies

Whenever I watch a film and felt the need to further review the details, I always look for the production people behind the flick. I noticed that most of the action movies that I liked  which usually have amusing fight choreography and chase scenes were either directed, penned or produced by Luc Besson.

I knew that Besson is behind it whenever

1.  there are amazing parkour sequences;

2. unusual matching/plotting of music and sound effects to the action sequence;

3. those scenes that are supposedly bloody, creepy and tragic where executed visually pleasing but it doesn't lose the magic or the feeling that it is supposed to create or to help the story to move forward;

4. the costumes are amazingly practical and believable but with certain unimaginable twists and

5. the dialogues are short, witty and memorable which I think made the actors especially the lead ones appear confident, reliable and oozing with sex appeal.

Here is the list of his movies that I don't mind being flashed on the screen even a thousand times.

1. Taken 1,2,3




2. Transporter 1,2,3





                     I love that  Shu Qi ,my fave sister in the movie Close, is in Transporter 1.


3. Colombiana



4. District 13: Ultimatum







5. Lucy








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows