She's on Netflix!

 

When it comes to range in acting, there are six actresses that I follow blindly. 


Gianna Jun
( Sassy Girl, Wind struck, Il Mare, The Heist,
Love from Another Star, The Legend of the Blue Sea
and Kingdom prequel ) 

Kim So-Yeon
(All About Eve, Prosecutor Princess, We Got Married, 
Mother of Mine, and The Penthouse) 



Shi Min-a
(My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox, Oh My Venus, Diva (film))



Kim Go-Eun
(Cheese in the Trap, Goblin and The King: Eternal Monarch)


I would like to focus this list on my sixth favorite actress who can switch into various roles effectively. She is Shin Hye-sun. I saw her first on Oh My Ghostess but I will make this list according to my favorite character of Hye-Sun in a drama.

1. Five Enough (2016)

I ship her hard with Sung hoon. They are my favorite couple in this drama.




I have watched this tv guesting plenty of times but I can't get enough if it.



2. Mr. Queen

She is so funny and clever  in this drama. I still like to pair Kim Jung- hyun for Seo Dan of CLOY.




3. Angel's Last Mission: Love

I love her in this drama because she s a ballerina. She is so beautiful and graceful. I love actresses who study and prepare for their roles well.




4. The Legend of the Blue Sea

She's a villain here but I love that she made her character charming.



5. She was Pretty

She is a bad girl here too but she portrayed it well.



6. Golden Life

She made me cry in this series a lot.

7. Oh My Ghostess

She had a minor role here  but she was memorable.

I will try to watch her Still 17 drama if ever I had another free time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iDate

Bandmaster

Pinoy TV Shows